Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Space Chickens

I'm a law student by day. In my spare time I've been working on Vacuum off-and-on for about two months now although it's been a percolating thought for over a year. Last night, at around 3am, as a break from my work for poverty law I decided I needed to create a food source in Vacuum. Being an avid Dungeon Keeper and Rust fan I figured chickens would be an excellent source of nourishment.

I give to you the space chicken. Imagine these guys running around and nesting in the nooks of your space station. Nests bustling with wires and scraps of wrappers instead of straws and leaves.


As far as the game development goes I have one rough goal I strive for. I try to add one thing to the game every day. Somedays, like today, it's relatively small and simple. This new chicken sprite (soon to be an animation) and mouse scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment