Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hopes for the Future

Working on the game a little later than normal today. I'm planning on working on having crew enter a "floating" animation whenever they're exposed to a vacuum or space. I've also been tweaking the death animation a bit too.

I'm really hoping that once I get the foundation of the game worked out I can start to transition from having mere 2D sprites to incorporating some better 3D models. I played around with Blender once ages ago, and just downloaded it again. I can't promise I have a ton of free time to experiment with 3D modeling, and I'd honestly rather devote my efforts to tackling substantive game issues at this point. The point of bringing this up? I know the graphics right now aren't amazing so please keep that in mind as I work on the programming and gameplay aspect first and then I'll be moving forward to tackle graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment