Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring in Your Step

So the past week has seen no actual developments with the game. Instead I've been going through the painstaking process of migrating the game from GM4Mac to GM:S. It's a slow process but it should pay dividends. Not only will it allow me to release the game for Linux but I'll also get a 2-3x speed increase in processing speed. This'll allow me to have even more units and larger levels in the game. So next week expect some new feature upgrades and stick with me, as I know it's boring hearing there have only been performance tweaks but it'll allow for lower end machines and now Linux to run the game as well.

1 comment:

  1. i'm having the same $$$MacIcon$$$ error message and i was hoping you could tell me how exactly to ported everything over to gm:s. my email is alteredclone@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete